- Picking up bicycles for rental is possible during our opening hours. You can visit our store - Stationsstraat 7.
Rental outside our shop opening hours (Thursday and Sunday) is only possible after a completed online reservation and appointment! You can pick up your bike at Stationsstraat 8 between 9 and 10 am.
- Your rentalperiod starts from the moment of collection, return before 8pm on the (last) day of rental.
- We don't do half days.
- Unfortunately, booking by phone is not possible! You can book online, the stock and opening hours are linked to this.
- Book at least 1 day in advance in order to prepare the bicycles. Full = full, Gone = Gone.
- Your reservation is only final when payment has been received. If payment has not been made, the bicycles will not be ready/will not be kept separately.
- If there is no reservation and we have to make the reservation for you (same day/a la minute), we charge booking costs.
- From November to March, our bicycles are in winter storage and receive maintenance. They are therefore limited available and only after reservation.
- We do not have a pick-up and delivery service. You can only collect and return the bicycles at our store.