- Picking up bicycles for rental is possible during our opening hours. You can visit our store - Stationsstraat 7.
- Rental outside our shop opening hours (Thursday and Sunday) is only possible after a completed online reservation and appointment! You can pick up your bike at Stationsstraat 8 between 9 and 10 am.
- Your rentalperiod starts from the moment of collection, return before 8pm (April till Sept) - 5.30pm (Oct till March) on the (last) day of rental.
- We don't do half days or 24h rental.
- Unfortunately, booking by phone is not possible! You can book online, the stock and opening hours are linked to this.
- Unfortunately, we are forced to charge a deposit per reservation, this deposit will be settled and returned via the reservation system.
- Book at least 1 day in advance in order to prepare the bicycles. Full = full, Gone = Gone.
- Your reservation is only final when payment has received. If payment has not been made, the bicycles will not be ready/will not be kept separately.
- If there is no reservation and we have to make the reservation for you (same day/a la minute), we charge bookingcosts. Or you make an online
reservation at our store.
- When picking up the bicycles, you must bring an ID with you.
- From November to March, our bicycles are in winter storage and receive maintenance. They are therefore limited available and only after reservation.
- We do not have a pick-up and delivery service. You can only collect and return the bicycles at our store.
- With every reservation we charge a deposit, this deposit is bookes back throught the reservation system.
- Bicycle rental is at your own risk!
- We do not have a breakdown service, but you can reserve and take a repair kit or inner tube with you. Our bikes receive regular maintenance, but of
course something can always happen along the way.
If you have any questions, please see frequently asked questions.